Tiramisu is one of the most famous desserts of Italian pastry. In the classic recipe it is prepared with mascarpone, eggs, cocoa, coffee and ladyfingers biscuits. But we wanted to make something different in form and substance, and above all we didn't want to use eggs. In this cake with almonds, the biscuits are soaked in a rum bath, and the very soft cream is made with mascarpone and a sweat heart of almond cream.
Tiramisu cake with almonds:
Preparation: 30 minutes - Cooking: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Medium - Portions: 6 people - Cost: Medium
Ingredients for 6/8 People
Almond Cream Cake Preparation
- To prepare the almond tiramisu cake, first prepare the alcoholic syrup. Put the water with the sugar in a jug, bring to a boil over moderate heat, when the sugar has melted, turn it off. As soon as the liquid is warm, add the rum. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone with half a jar of almond cream, add two tablespoons of whipped cream, a tablespoon of icing sugar and mix well. add the remaining cream, mixing with movements from the bottom upwards to not ruin the cream. Adjust the sugar according to your taste.
- Quickly soak the ladyfingers in the syrup, take a serving plate and create a round base, arranging lines of biscuits.
- Cover the biscuits with a generous dose of mascarpone cream and the remaining almond cream. Make a layer of soaked biscuits and finish the almond tiramisu cake by decorating with the remaining mascarpone cream.
- Finish the cake with almond flakes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer the cake for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Impress your guests with this yummy Almond cream cake, full of layered almond flavors and creamy mascarpone, then topped with sliced almonds. An exquisite and irresistible dessert where you can happily sink the spoon into.
Buy the Ingredients for This Recipe on Pinocchio's Pantry