No Products in the Cart
A first course with fish in perfect total black style: Spaghetti with Squid ink & prawns, a dish with a captivating appearance and a sublime taste, is perfect if you like to taste the flavors of the sea. The recipe of pasta with squid ink with its elegant simplicity remains one of the essential evergreen dishes of Italian culinary tradition.
Come and discover our tips to make it better!
Speghetti with squid ink and prawns:
Preparation: 30 minutes - Cooking: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Medium - Portions: 6 people - Cost: Medium
Ingredients for 4/6 People:
1. Prepare the sauce by heating the oil with the whole garlic and chopped fresh tomatoes in a pan.
2. After 6 minutes add the prawns, brown them for a few minutes then blend over high heat with the white wine, evaporate the cooking juices so that they remain dense, set aside.
3. Boil the pasta and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the sauce and prawns on top and serve.
5. Finish with the fresh lime zest and a dash of good oil. You can try it also with flakes of parmesan cheese.